Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fancy Christmas Cards

Okay! Here are the pictures I promised yesterday. I ran into some difficulties (namely, my camera was dead so I charged it and when I went back to use it the darn thing had dissapeared), but here they are as promised.

I am quite pleased with the mini-scrapbook, and believe me, I meditated on that one for a long time. I wanted to get the colours just right, and I had a tough time choosing from all my new Christmas stamp sets... But I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

When I made this one I thought I may have gotten a bit carried away, but people seem to really like it. Wonderbar.
The Ornament ones are my favourite. They are super busy, but unapologetically so. They were super fun and easy to make! I used two different ornament stamp sets AND the new ornament punch. Beautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment