Thursday, May 20, 2010

Obscure Hobbies Done Right



When I was in high school there was a small group of guys who were very skilled when it came to making funny noises.  I think back then we called it beat-boxing -- almost 10 years later I'm wondering if that's an out of date terminology.  My drama teacher theorized boys were good at that kind of thing because they made sound effects when they were little kids -- you know, playing with trains, planes & automobiles.  I played with Barbies and Playmobil, so it would follow that I am good at manipulating people.  I don't know if that's true, but I do know one thing I'm not good at: drama... and beat-boxing.

Mike went to my high school and he is very good at both.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH omg melissa and I LOVE this guy!! We've watched these at least a hundred times! His brother is my sister's favourite teacher!
    Very cool that you know him!!

    xoxo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete