Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year's Resolution Fail

So much for my resolution to be healthier!  I have been sick for about a week and a half now -- first with a sore throat, immediately followed by a full-blown cold.  I haven't been sick like this in AGES!  I forgot how much fun it is to only breathe through your mouth and lose your ability to taste food.  And then there's the watery eyes, which Jason tells me is actually just boogers coming out of your eyes.  Oh, and the dry, chapped, red skin around my nose is very flattering.  Sigh.


In other news, I haven't knit a stitch in ages.  I'm hoping to get some knitting and card making done this weekend.  We'll see how I do.  One of my problems is that I love starting projects, but finishing them always seems like a nagging chore.  It's like the novelty and excitement starts to wane when I'm about halfway through a project.  I need to finish at least 2 started projects before I start another, and preferably the baby items for Scarlett -- before she's not a baby anymore!

Time to get to work.  I'm procrastinating writing a report :p

No comments:

Post a Comment