What else is keeping me busy in November? Well, for starters:
- The London Short Film Showcase (of which I am a board member)
- I'm moving (!!)
- 6-8 work events taking place outside of regular working hours
- And a host of other extracurriculars (Pillar Innovation Awards, a baby shower, a card making night, et al).
This all seems like a lot (even for me), but I can handle it... I think!
Unfortunately NaKniSweMo is already not off to a great start as all of my yarn has been packed for the move :S I did just finish a sweater though, so I think I have permission to cheat a bit. Here are my knitting goals for the month:
- Get at least halfway through the Sweet Pea Blankie I am working on for my niece, Scarlett (this is not packed and will give me something to work on until I am sufficiently unpacked)
- Knit and finish one Baby Sweater on Two Needles for Scarlett, starting by November 15
- Start on a TML Jersey for Jason by November 30
All this work will be a serious test of both my knitting abilities and my attention span, which is admittedly short. It will also help me prepare for another Heart Health Month blog fest come February!! I am hopeful that the knitting will help with the blog inspirations.
Here is that adorable niece I was talking about. I think I have just enough Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Terracotta for a sweet little baby sweater.
What are you doing this month?