Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mmmm, 'za!












































My Wednesday dinner date, Charlotte, and I decided last night that it was high time we had a pizza. It was definitely a good decision. True, we may have poured more cheese on there than one could consider heart-healthy, but you can't win 'em all.

We made a spinach and tomato pizza with garlic and parmesan on a whole-wheat crust. It was really very delicious, but I think I was too hungry. I practically inhaled it and ended up with a full/indigestion feeling. But I would definitely still make it again.

I forgot to post pics of our dinner last Wednesday. That was our two-heart salad and carrot-curry soup. Mmmm...

After dinner we decided to unwind with some knitting/crochet. I showed Charlotte my giant skirt and we agreed that it was unsalvageable. I hope to re-purpose the yarn into a sweater at some point. For now I think it's best to just forget about it :(

While working on my sweater however, I noticed that I had been omitting 2 rows throughout the section I was working on. *Sigh* I took a deep breath and tore out about 1/2 of what I had completed, losing a day's work. I'm still pretty happy with the project overall. Pictures soon :)

Menu
Thursday, February 18

Breakfast: Whole wheat english muffins, peanut butter, banana & honey & tea
Lunch: Michael's Buffet with the office
Dinner: Quinoa Tabbouleh

No comments:

Post a Comment