Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Success!















Today I successfully finished all that spinach I bought last week! Woot! None of it was allowed to go bad. My only remorse is that it comes in that AWFUL clamshell packaging that is now not recyclable in London (boo!). Actually a lot of my heart-healthy foods come in clamshell (raspberries, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, etc).

To shake things up a bit this morning I decided to start my day with a heart-healthy shake. I threw some blueberries, pomegranate juice, yogurt and a banana in the blender and came out with this: pure juicy heaven.

Sidenote: Blogger is f*d at the moment and is messing with my photo order and fonts. Ugh.


Menu
Tuesday, February 9

Breakfast: Blueberry/Pomegranate shake & tea
Lunch: Spinach salad & an avocado
Dinner: Quiche & milk

No comments:

Post a Comment